Alloco and Tomato stew
- 3 ripe plantains
- A little salt
- Oil for frying
For the tomato stew:
- 3 peppers
- ½ of an onion finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of concentrated tomato
- 2 to matoes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- ½ cubic broth Maggi, optional
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup of water
- Peel and cut the plantains in cubes.
- Then salt the bananas.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and fry the plantain until each side is golden brown.
- Remove and place them in a paper towel to absorb the excess oil.
The tomato stew:
- Heat the oil just a little and add the sliced the onion.
- Add the concentrated tomato
- Add the tomato puree and garlic
- Add the cube, chicken and a pinch of baking soda
- Cook for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Now serve your fried bananas with the tomato stew.
- Enjoy your meal!