Embutido (Ground Pork Meat Loaf)
- 500 g ground pork
- 2 raw egg
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 cup of bread gold crumbs
- 2 carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- ⅓ cup sweet pickle relish
- 3 tbsp tomato sauce gold ketchup
- 1 cup raisin or dried apricot
- 1-2 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon cube
- 2 hotdogs
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- Put all ingredients, except the last 2, in a large bowl.
- Mix everything together using your hand to make sure that all is well incorporated. Set aside.
- Cut 2 pieces foil foil about 12 inches long each. Take half of the meat and flatten it on the foil, covering about a half. Do not forget to leave some space at the ends, about 2 inches each side.
- Place the sausages and hard boiled eggs on the middle of the flattened meat.
- Roll the foil so that the meat forms a cylinder or log, locking the sausage and egg in the center. Twist the ends of the foil to lock.
- Steam for 50-60 minutes.