- 1 ball of Attiéké
- 1 or 2 large tomatoes
- 1 big onion
- Salt to taste
- 1 cube Maggi optional
- African pepper optional
- Some water
- Fried fish
- Place Attiéké in a microwave-safe dish.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and salt to Attiéké.
- Allow the semolina to absorb all the water.
- Microwave for 5 minutes (repeat by adding 1/4 of water until desired consistency)
- Salt and fry the fish in hot oil.
- Remove when it's cooked.
- Cut the fresh tomato, the African pepper, the fresh onion into thin cubes.
- Add to this mixture a little oil, cube and a little salt (if desired).
- Serve Attieke with the tomato mixture and the fish
- Enjoy your meal!