- 3 teaspoons finely ground roasted peanuts
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper or 1 teaspoon red peppers or 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cube
- 1/2 kg beef cut into bite-sized pieces (beef, chicken, etc.)
- 1 red onion peeled and cut into chunks (optional)
- 1/4 cup oil
- Stir the spices together , mixing well.
- Slice the onion
- Dip and roll the meat in the other bowl of the peanut-spice mix, making sure the meat is completely coated.
- Place the meat on skewers
- Brush with some oil and add more suya spice
- Broil in a hot oven, or grill over hot coals, until meat is done.
- Slice the bread in half
- Add some oil, suya spice and the suya
- Serve immediately with the reserved peanut-spice mix, for sprinkling or dipping as desired.
(Do not use the mix that came into contact with the raw meat.).