- 10 sheets brik
- 1 large potato boiled and peeled
- 2 eggs
- 1 5 oz. can tuna (in water)
- 3 oz. grated cheese
- ½ bunch parsley finely chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- A few mint leaves finely chopped
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut the sheets of brik in half.
- Place some of the filling on one side. Fold the brik over several times to form a triangular shape.
- Deep fry 3 to 4 briks at a time until briks are golden borwn, about 5 minutes.
- Serve with lemon or even harissa.