Shrimp Avocado Salad
- 2 cup shrimp peeled and deveined (1 teaspoon garlic and salt)
- 2 avocados cut into large pieces
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 cup red bell pepper
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper to taste
Boiled the shrimp with the garlic and the salt. Let cool down.
Add shrimp, corn, bell pepper, avocado, and onion to a large bowl.
In a 2-cup measuring cup, mix together ingredients for the dressing. Whisk until well-combined.
Add dressing to shrimp avocado salad until it has the amount you desire. Serve additional dressing on the side.